The innovative new platform Bitcoin Minetrix (BTCMTX) has raised over $4 million on presale as investors clamor to get involved before the token hits the open market.
This hot new Stake-to-Mine platform allows users to earn BTC rewards passively – and is already being touted as the next 10x token in the presale space.
Exploring Bitcoin Minetrix’s Stake-to-Mine Model
Bitcoin Minetrix’s Stake-to-Mine model allows users to stake Bitcoin Minetrix (BTCMTX), the platform’s native token, to generate “mining credits.”
These mining credits can then be exchanged for cloud mining power to mine Bitcoin and earn BTC rewards over time.
Through this approach, users don’t need expensive hardware or technical know-how to get involved in the mining process – they simply need to buy and hold BTCMTX.
Additionally, the platform’s staking protocol stands out by offering substantial rewards, up to 144% annually on staked BTCMTX tokens – a rate that is far higher than the industry average.
Over 289 million BTCMTX tokens have already been pledged to the staking pool in less than two months.
As Bitcoin Minetrix’s whitepaper states, the project aims to “transform the Bitcoin cloud mining landscape.”
With innovative features like the Stake-to-Mine mechanism, it’s no wonder the presale is gaining so much traction.
Last Chance for Early Adopters as Bitcoin Minetrix Presale Raises $4m
Bitcoin Minetrix’s presale is creating major FOMO among crypto investors, having already raised over $4 million – and counting.
The presale has ten stages, with the token price rising by 8% at each stage until the final round.
Up to 77.5% of the total BTCMTX supply will be made available to presale buyers, with the remaining 22.5% reserved for community initiatives and staking rewards.
Investors can gain exposure to the token’s future price movements by participating in the presale and purchasing BTCMTX using ETH, USDT, or a credit/debit card.
Since the presale’s launch at the end of September, Bitcoin Minetrix’s official Telegram community has grown significantly, with its membership increasing by 5,000 people.
With the presale window closing soon before the token’s debut on major exchanges, the hype surrounding BTCMTX is intensifying.
Some crypto analysts, such as Joe Parys, have even predicted that BTCMTX will have “big potential” once it is available on the public market.
Clinix Crypto also released a video on Bitcoin Minetrix, speculating that it could “rally after launch.”
Bitcoin Minetrix Ticks All the Boxes for Success with Thorough Audit & Investor Hype
With so much hype already surrounding Bitcoin Minetrix, the team is also taking the necessary steps to instill investor confidence.
BTCMTX has undergone a comprehensive smart contract audit by leading firm Coinsult, which verified that the token has no significant security issues.
This audit ensures that BTCMTX holders can stake their tokens with peace of mind knowing the platform is safe and reliable.
Bitcoin Minetrix has also ranked third on the influential platform CoinSniper, which tracks presale token performance.
This demonstrates that the project already has the market’s attention, outranking hundreds of other new token presales.
Moreover, the timing for a crypto mining platform like Bitcoin Minetrix looks ideal.
Despite market volatility over the past year, interest in crypto mining continues growing at a rapid pace.
According to IndustryResearch.co, the global crypto mining market was valued at over $4.2 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between now and 2028.
With its exciting Stake-to-Mine model, Bitcoin Minetrix looks well-placed to take advantage of this growth.
However, the window to get in early on the project is closing fast – so savvy investors are participating in the presale while they can.
Visit Bitcoin Minetrix Presale
Disclaimer: The above article is sponsored content; it’s written by a third party. CryptoPotato doesn’t endorse or assume responsibility for the content, advertising, products, quality, accuracy, or other materials on this page. Nothing in it should be construed as financial advice. Readers are strongly advised to verify the information independently and carefully before engaging with any company or project mentioned and do their own research. Investing in cryptocurrencies carries a risk of capital loss, and readers are also advised to consult a professional before making any decisions that may or may not be based on the above-sponsored content.
Readers are also advised to read CryptoPotato’s full disclaimer.